Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss 50mm f4 Distagon CFi T* in London
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:35 pm    Post subject: Zeiss 50mm f4 Distagon CFi T* in London Reply with quote

I had day out in London -- I went to Bank Station and walked East to the back streets where the new buildings are -- it was Bank Holiday Saturday so very quiet -- only lots of 'tourists' with 'phones !!
I used my 2002 Hasselblad 501CM + 50mm f4 CFi Distagon T* and 2004 dated Ilford Delta 100 which I processed in my 'home-made' Microphen 1+1 for 9 mins @ 20oc and scanned negs with my old Epson 1650 flatbed + Vuescan Pro.

Here I went to St Paul's so not near Bank of England but found this 'Sculpture' of Coffee Cups ---

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good Pete.
Lovely mid-tones
Tom

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tom -- sometimes I've been a bit disappointed with the sharpness and resolution of that lens but seems good under a x6 magnifier on this set.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1