Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Your dream 5 lens set for Sony A7 series cameras
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:35 am    Post subject: Your dream 5 lens set for Sony A7 series cameras Reply with quote

Choose 5 lenses for the A7 series cameras for active use, AF lenses allowed. You can still own additional legacy glass for fun but don't list these.

My setup which would be used on one of the newer bodies with image stabilization:

Zeiss Batis 25/2
Sony 55/1.8
Zeiss Batis 85/1.8
Sony 135 STF
Minolta 200/4 Macro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would definitivly have put the Distagon 35mm f/1.4 among them Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Minolta AF 1.4/35 is the only AF lens I actually dream of every now and then ;)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would wait (not till the dream is over and reality hits) until certainly better lenses arrive on the market and better camera body(s).
They comes so quickly anyway now, so what is a few months, or years, or even decades? Imagine HOW MUCH BETTER it will be!!

Just too bad that most people behind all that equipment are the limiting factor, neither the lens(es) nor the body... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Just too bad that most people behind all that equipment are the limiting factor, neither the lens(es) nor the body... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Oh how true!

I see so many people who boast about all their Leica and other $$$ lenses then post samples that are laughably poor.

Technique is so many more times important than equipment.