Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yep... I'm all over this one!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:00 am    Post subject: Yep... I'm all over this one! Reply with quote

Nikkor 6mm f/2.8 fisheye hits ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-6mm-F-2-8-Nikkor-AI-s-Fish-eye-Lens-Museum-Conditions-VERY-RARE-/231371640076?pt=Camera_Lenses&hash=item35ded30d0c

Anyone got some spare change?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was another one shown up in the end of last year ($55,000) but ended up being removed after 3 times relisting. Maybe he got a better deal outside ebay. I always wonder who dares to spend that much money on ebay.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just sold our house and bought the lens - and I even have some mony left for a massive tele lens.. My kids will be fine with living under a bridge as long as their dad is happy. Wink

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, price reduced! If you buy it now, you will save over $30,000 from the original asking price.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Langstrum wrote:
I always wonder who dares to spend that much money on ebay.

Actually, what you should be asking is - who dares to sell stuff as expensive as this on ebay?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

perfect for street photography!

you can get whole street into one picture

and it has tripod collar ,thanks god!

Wink

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will somebody PLEASE make Bill Gates aware of this auction!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guardian wrote:
Will somebody PLEASE make Bill Gates aware of this auction!

Bill Gates is not known for spending tons of money on show-off items. Larry Ellison is probably a better bet. Or that Arab sheikh who had a 1600mm Leica custom-made for him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gardener wrote:
Actually, what you should be asking is - who dares to sell stuff as expensive as this on ebay?

A few. . . Smile

http://tinyurl.com/nrqr964

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:30 am    Post subject: Re: Yep... I'm all over this one! Reply with quote

480sparky wrote:
Nikkor 6mm f/2.8 fisheye hits ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-6mm-F-2-8-Nikkor-AI-s-Fish-eye-Lens-Museum-Conditions-VERY-RARE-/231371640076?pt=Camera_Lenses&hash=item35ded30d0c

Anyone got some spare change?

I can contribute 5cents. Smile

Are you an Electrician?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked through the display one at Nikon House in Rockefeller Center in the 1970s, and I think that's as close as I'll ever get to "having" this lens. Quite happy to have the Sigma "Filtermatic" 8mm circular, and the Pentax K 17mm rectangular fisheyes.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Shriver wrote:
I looked through the display one at Nikon House in Rockefeller Center in the 1970s, and I think that's as close as I'll ever get to "having" this lens. Quite happy to have the Sigma "Filtermatic" 8mm circular, and the Pentax K 17mm rectangular fisheyes.

The owner of a local camera store has one, ( I think ) in his collection.

I'd love to sweet-talk him into letting me borrow it for a couple days.

Lightshow wrote:
.............Are you an Electrician?

Kinda, sorta, maybe.