Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashica Yashinon-ds assemble
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:47 pm    Post subject: Yashica Yashinon-ds assemble Reply with quote

Can someone help me how to assemble this? Cant get focus ring on its place. Any help would be good, thanks

Cant get this black ring in the middle to screw to the bottom so i can put this rubber focus ring on its place :/

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone? Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The focus helicoid is a multi start thread, which has to go back in the same place as it came apart. Did you mark the two parts as the helicoid seperated?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No :/ I had for the rubber ring marks where screws going. So i can make that in place, but cant put this part with lenses now

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screw in the small ring, all the way in. Now turn it back, one full turn. Pull the optical block from the helicoid, and start trying helicoid positions. Eventually you will find one that comes close to catching onto the focus guide, and when you do start playing with the helicoid and bottom ring until you get guide into the slot. Screw the helicoid all the way in, and pop in the optical block. If you get past infinity, you are good. Now disassemble and repeat it with grease Smile