Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashica TL-Electro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Yashica TL-Electro Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, Mike, I imagine this takes the C/Y mount as well?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one is M42, but I would think Yashica made it in C/Y. Do not know for sure. I intend to test this one, eventually. Need batteries.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an FYI
The battery should be 3v. The battery holder holds the 6v px28 like it belongs there. Yashica used that 6v in a lot of cameras and it is easy to think this is one of them. You will likely need to rig something for the 3v. Pretty easy to do. Of all the TL's I've come across most have had meter problems. Usually it is a burned out diode in the viewfinder. Either the up or down arrow. Sad Nice camera to shoot using the sunnyf16 rule (f16sunshine baby Cha!). Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got one and the batteries are available, you need 2x640a 3 volt, think I got mine from Brewsters Batteries in Plymouth uk. This wasn't made in c/y mount nearest would be the FX-1/2 which as the model between this and the later FR. Nice camera and very robust I've had some nice results with it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot to add Manual is available here http://www.butkus.org/chinon/yashica/yashica_tl_electro/tl_electro-splas