Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashica ML 28mm f2.8 lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
Lens arrived today and in great shape. Has a very well-made hinged
lens cap that I've never seen before. Lens doesn't look cheaply made
at all, nice heft to it and now I have to get a C/Y to 4/3 adapter to
try it out!

Bill

Since I just received my Yashica ML 2.8/28 but am waiting for my C/Y-EOS-adaptor I'm curious about what to expect....
I'm also thinking about buying an Oly dslr (the new 510 ?) ....

oh - and I already bought me a Zeiss Planar.... and a 135mm-Sonnar ....

So perhaps during summer holidays I'll test them on my wife's EOS 400D.

I'll write then....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
I once had a bid turned down from a US seller because, he said, of the high cost of postage if I had to return the item.

Whenever I sell on ebay I always state that no returns are accepted from outside of the UK, this is because previously I have been charged import duty by the UK customs on a returned item.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramon wrote:
peterqd wrote:
I once had a bid turned down from a US seller because, he said, of the high cost of postage if I had to return the item.

Whenever I sell on ebay I always state that no returns are accepted from outside of the UK, this is because previously I have been charged import duty by the UK customs on a returned item.

Really - that's worth knowing! Maybe that's the reason then. What rate did you have to pay?