Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashica ML 28 f2.8.....guess the lens.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Yashica ML 28 f2.8.....guess the lens. Reply with quote

guess the lens?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In nice light you able to take this kind of picture with any lenses.You showed last time Yashica 70-210mm f4.5 so I guess made with that lens.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1/2 correct
clue: many here own it and many more should

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trioplan LOL

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very difficult to tell, because the point of view and the dof flatten the perspective making it hard to evaluate the bokeh/sharpness relation.
The white wall and dark blue sky make it also difficult to judge based on colour.
Is it possible to see the full size image?

One thing i am curious about, did you have the highlight control turned on for this picture in the 40D?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that I chose a shot that does not show the personality of lens very well. As Attila said in this light any lens looks good. It is the Yashica ML 28 f2.8 Smile

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
I think that I chose a shot that does not show the personality of lens very well. As Attila said in this light any lens looks good. It is the Yashica ML 28 f2.8 Smile

One of my favorites, the poor man's Distagon! Very Happy