Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashica Electro 35 GN - 1 USD film - Budapest
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Yashica Electro 35 GN - 1 USD film - Budapest Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh.....the Electros. They are wonderful, aren't they. And of course, good job Attila.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I got better result with Electro 35 than with any other 35mm camera with any other lenses with cheap film.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, Electro give superb results!

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ones, Attila, that's a sharp lens!

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! Still thinking about film solutions!

perfect results ..

tf

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trifox wrote:
wow! Still thinking about film solutions!

perfect results ..

tf

Take one and use slide result will be amazing...

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep seeing all these beautiful photos of your city, I think I need to make efforts to go there some day.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrahamNR17 wrote:
I keep seeing all these beautiful photos of your city, I think I need to make efforts to go there some day.

At summer time I able to give you accommodation, my daughter will not use her small flat. So let me know when would you like to come and you will be my guest free of charge. Alessandro already coming at end of July so need to find free days. I think discount flights is available almost every day from London and food etc cheaper than if you stay at home. So buy some slides and come Wink

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that's very kind of you Shocked

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrahamNR17 wrote:
Wow, that's very kind of you Shocked

Your welcome!

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
GrahamNR17 wrote:

At summer time I able to give you accommodation, my daughter will not use her small flat. So let me know when would you like to come and you will be my guest free of charge. Alessandro already coming at end of July so need to find free days. I think discount flights is available almost every day from London and food etc cheaper than if you stay at home. So buy some slides and come Wink

Αttila tours Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it works fine. I was already guest of Orio and he also was my guest too. One of the benefits of an international forum we can reduce photo safaris costs Wink

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A tour to the magic world of vintage lenses organized for individuals - photographers may be a good idea.

Someone parallelized wine with lenses. So, tourists can visit Budapest and try special glasses of old technology.

Put in the program a photo-visit to the rail yard, that will be more clever and attractive. Laughing Cool

Last edited by magnet-2009 on Thu May 28, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

magnet-2009 wrote:
Put in the program a photo-visit to the rail yard, that will be more clever and attractive. Laughing Cool

NO! Surprised All you will get is a beautiful city of Budapest filled up with old guys with beards and sandals. It will look like a Jesus convention Confused

Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrahamNR17 wrote:
magnet-2009 wrote:

NO! Surprised All you will get is a beautiful city of Budapest filled up with old guys with beards and sandals. It will look like a Jesus convention Confused

Laughing Laughing Laughing

So, Hungarian railfans are dressed like British ones. Laughing

You push me to upload a photo of mine but you'll "never" get it since.... Laughing

I read a book about photo lightning and I watch a running training course to win the selftimer, when I am ready your wish will be true. Laughing Laughing Laughing