Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Xmas came early this year!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:54 pm    Post subject: Xmas came early this year! Reply with quote

Hi, last Wednesday I got to work and just before I was about to climb my crane I checked new listings on ebay, I found a buy it now for 99p and bought the items. On Sunday I drove 2 hours up to Norfolk to collect said items, spent 2 hours sorting and loading and then drove back, another 2 hours. Below is a picture of the lenses, a boxed as new Pentax 40-80mm, boxed as new Durst Neonon 50mm f2.8, boxed mint - Soligor 75mm f3.5 and 4 Rodenstock Rodagon's 50 f2.8, 80 f4, 105 f5.6 and 150 f5.6 all excellent. You may wonder why it's Xmas, well along with these I picked up a DeVere 504 with Multigrade 500 head, controller and footswitch, all mixing boxes, lens flanges, masks and transformer, a Durst M605, timer, transformer, lens flanges and neg carrier inserts, an RR Beard 16 x12 Print Easel, £300-400 of paper and chemicals, more graduates, dev tanks, trays, timers, tongues etc than I can shake a stick at, and a whole lot more that I wont bore you with.

On top of this yesterday I picked up a Series 1 28mm f1.9 attached to a Chinon body for £10.00 plus postage, described as excellent by seller, should be here tomorrow.

They say things come in 3's so I cant wait for the next bargain I find!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That'll do.
Isn't it great to snag a bargain.
Wonderful darkroom setup too
T

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Oldhand, causes me a few headaches though, the 504 is a straight swap and upgrade for my M600 with a multigrade 400 setup, i'd like to keep the 605 but it doesn't do 6x7, and chopping and changing is like losing old friends, think my minolta II will have to go as spares and accessories are hard to find. Also picked up a lovely fibreglass sink with custom removable hard top. Will also need an adapter to use the Series 1 lens.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilverPrintMan wrote:
Thanks Oldhand, causes me a few headaches though, the 504 is a straight swap and upgrade for my M600 with a multigrade 400 setup, i'd like to keep the 605 but it doesn't do 6x7, and chopping and changing is like losing old friends, think my minolta II will have to go as spares and accessories are hard to find. Also picked up a lovely fibreglass sink with custom removable hard top. Will also need an adapter to use the Series 1 lens.

You have really done well.
An embarrassment of riches Smile
T

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang!

If you're into doing wet darkroom stuff, you can pretty much go into business now.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whow, great deal!