Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WTB: Pentax LX Winder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 12:07 am    Post subject: WTB: Pentax LX Winder Reply with quote

The Subject title says it all. If you have a Pentax LX Winder you want to sell, send me a PM and let me know what you want for it. Also let me know your preferred form of payment -- in USD, preferably. I'll need your location also so I can calculate shipping costs.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure there is a Pentax winder for sale in my town for £20 but the postage would be a little high to the US. If you are interested I can confirm it is what you want and as it's been there a while I may be able to beat them down on price.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I would appreciate it very much, Phil. My experience with items I've bought on eBay from the UK is that postage isn't that bad. Maybe $15-20, or even a bit less, since a winder will amount to a pretty small package. At any rate, this sort of postage price is acceptable to me.

Pentax also made a motor drive for the LX (it bulges out from the bottom of the camera, whereas the winder doesn't), as well as a NiCad pack that would attach to the bottom of the winder or motor drive. If any or all of these are there, I'm interested in them.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:43 pm    Post subject: http://forum.mflenses.com/posting,mode,reply,t,71109.html Reply with quote

Hey Phil, any luck yet on that winder?