Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WTB: Pentax LX Winder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 12:07 am    Post subject: WTB: Pentax LX Winder Reply with quote

The Subject title says it all. If you have a Pentax LX Winder you want to sell, send me a PM and let me know what you want for it. Also let me know your preferred form of payment -- in USD, preferably. I'll need your location also so I can calculate shipping costs.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure there is a Pentax winder for sale in my town for 20 but the postage would be a little high to the US. If you are interested I can confirm it is what you want and as it's been there a while I may be able to beat them down on price.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I would appreciate it very much, Phil. My experience with items I've bought on eBay from the UK is that postage isn't that bad. Maybe $15-20, or even a bit less, since a winder will amount to a pretty small package. At any rate, this sort of postage price is acceptable to me.

Pentax also made a motor drive for the LX (it bulges out from the bottom of the camera, whereas the winder doesn't), as well as a NiCad pack that would attach to the bottom of the winder or motor drive. If any or all of these are there, I'm interested in them.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:43 pm    Post subject: http://forum.mflenses.com/posting,mode,reply,t,71109.html Reply with quote

Hey Phil, any luck yet on that winder?