Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WTB: Parts Nikkormat
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:03 pm    Post subject: WTB: Parts Nikkormat Reply with quote

Actually, I don't need the whole camera, and it might not even be restricted to a Nikkormat -- or even Nikon.

I have a Nikkormat FT3 -- the last of the mechanical Nikkormats -- and it's missing a strap lug. There's just a hole where the old one was. I haven't taken the top cover off the camera yet, so I don't know exactly how it attaches. I'm hoping it just threads in.

I could use a straight bottom plate with no dings also, and the screws that hold it on.

So anyway, let me know if you have a Nikkormat you might want to part with, hopefully for cheap -- or the parts I need -- so we can do some business.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind. I found a parts FT3 on eBay for $10 and went for it. This should get me everything I need.