Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WTB: Olympus 60mm f/1.5 Pen-F
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:52 am    Post subject: WTB: Olympus 60mm f/1.5 Pen-F Reply with quote

I don't mind if the body is a little beat up, as long as the glass is in great condition. Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is your budget for it?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dad told me never be the first to give your number. Smile

(I understand it's not a cheap lens.)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leica shop has one on eBay but it is rather expensive. I would part with mine for that price as well Smile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meanwhile wrote:
My dad told me never be the first to give your number. Smile

(I understand it's not a cheap lens.)

OK, you should always trust your dad!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pontus wrote:
Leica shop has one on eBay but it is rather expensive. I would part with mine for that price as well Smile

Yeah, that one is a little rich. Smile

I could go to half of that for the right one. No need of case or hood, just the lens itself. It's for using, not collecting.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went with the Hexanon 57mm f/1.2 AR instead. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A wonderful lens! In that case I strongly suggest you mod the rear of the lens so that you get perfectly round OOF highlights: http://forum.mflenses.com/bokeh-modification-for-hexanon-57-1-2-t63347.html