Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WTB: M42 and Minolta SR to Sony e-mount adapters
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:19 am    Post subject: WTB: M42 and Minolta SR to Sony e-mount adapters Reply with quote

Hi all! I'm looking for a couple of cheap adapters to fit old lenses to Sony e-mount, specifically M42 and Minolta SR mount (MD/MC lenses). All I can find locally is expensive brand name stuff (100€+, which is more than I'm prepared to pay) and if I order something cheap off ebay from china or hongkong, it will take two months or more to arrive. So if anyone has one of those noname cheap chinese adapters (price range ~15-20€ or so) lying around the house not doing anything I'd be happy to help you get rid of it. Wink Will pay fair price and cover all postage costs. Preferably from an EU country, I'm from Slovenia.

EDIT: No longer needed, I found what I was looking for.