Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon A1. Kit with lenses and flash.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this post was in the Marketplace and lost, but it isn't. Confused

It might still be for sale, my friend has taken the kit back to her place last week and is going to try it on ebay, I shall probably see her in the next few days and see if it's sold or not.
She was hoping for about £70 for the Canon A1 and the lenses, flash etc - I think the older Canon flash she will list separately.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you believe it, I'm just waiting for one to arrive Dave. got it off ebay last week and i bought an AE1 the week before which got me hooked. Thanks anyway mate.

Steve.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD
I have another Canon A1 for sale, decent condition. It's a well used camera with some brassing on the corners but it has been looked after, it is not knocked about. I'll fit some seals in it and it'll be a nice camera.
There's a 50 / 1.8 in excellent condition, Canon 50-135 Macro - slight fungus, Canon 100-300 / 4.5 - dusty, and a Tefnon 28 / 2.8 in very nice condition. And, a very clean and tidy Tamron 500 mirror lens, cased & hood but no filters except the one that's on.
I've only just got this from a close friend who has dementia and can no longer use it, and I'm selling it on his behalf. I will clean and check everything, make a better post with better descriptions, and hopefully see it all go to someone who will enjoy it as much as Baz did.
SOLD

But the origanal Canon A1 kit listed at the top is still for sale.

Last edited by Lloydy on Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This kit is still for sale, still open to offers.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, it's still for sale, my friend had it back but didn't get around to ebay'ing the whole kit so I have it here again. I have taken new pictures and added them to the top of the thread.

The kit includes the A1 camera, 50 / 1.8 Canon lens, 135 / 2.8 Vivitar / Komine lens, Metz Mecablitz 36 CT2 Flash, Vivitar X2 Teleconverter, Various Cokin and similar filters with the holder and filter rings. Flash bracket and a few other bits.

It's a very good camera that has had light use, the Vivitar has barely been on the camera. And it is for sale - open to offers.

Please ignore the reference in the thread to The Canon Speedlite 133D, it was originally listed in this thread but it was pointed out that it is not for the Canon A1 so it is not included, and will be listed separately.