Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WTB Biotar 75mm f/1.5 V2 M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:02 am    Post subject: WTB Biotar 75mm f/1.5 V2 M42 Reply with quote

Looking for a CZ Biotar 75mm f/1.5 version 2 in M42 mount. If you have one for sale, please PM me.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Biotar 75mm V2 for sale, but only in Exakta mount.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there! Thanks for your reply. I've been monitoring eBay for a while now and only see the Exakta version too. I'd prefer the M42 over the Exakta mount.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

au8ust wrote:
Hey there! Thanks for your reply. I've been monitoring eBay for a while now and only see the Exakta version too. I'd prefer the M42 over the Exakta mount.

They are more rare and quite more pricey. I have that version too, which I will keep as it is in excellent condition, as is my other EXAKTA one too which I'm willing to sell (and it is serviced by a Zeiss Jena Service Tech who worked his whole life there...)

Good luck with with your search! Wink

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
au8ust wrote:

They are more rare and quite more pricey. I have that version too, which I will keep as it is in excellent condition, as is my other EXAKTA one too which I'm willing to sell (and it is serviced by a Zeiss Jena Service Tech who worked his whole life there...)

Good luck with with your search! Wink
I definitely agree with you!

Any chance you can share some photos of your Biotar 72 v2?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some shots with it....

Would have to look for lens pics, but you're not interested anyway in an Exakta version Wink

Last edited by kds315* on Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biotarrrrrrrrrrr. That's brightened the day up. Friends Klaus.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciolist wrote:
Biotarrrrrrrrrrr. That's brightened the day up. Friends Klaus.

Happy to hear! It is still for sale my 2nd copy, just in case... Laugh 1