Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Worst Ebay purchase under four years
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Same here Reply with quote

kiynook wrote:
Discounts24 advertised excellent Jupiter 37A lens, lens cap, lens case and new adapter mount.

When I bought it, he actually asked me which mount do I want and even gave me the shipping reference.

However, what I got was a poor condition 37A, no lens cap, no lens case and certainly no adapter mount.

I questioned the seller and he responded that he always use same advertisement and said he does not have the time to take pictures of what he sells. He offered me USD10 for positive feedback.

Lucky I kept all correspondence and after ebay viewed them via a case that I filed, I could not find the seller's id.

I also found on his ebay store his url...www.top35mm.com...watch out guys...

Twisted Evil

Put hime to BUyer sources forum in label with his shopname + Ebay word.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Konica 200mm problem is solved seller did refund my money and I could kept lens , I have a similar one also with broken aperture hopefully my friend will able to build one working one.

Konica FS-1 camera battery part cleaned and camera is works.

Only remain part Konica Auto Se I got promise for refund , but I have to pay overseas return shipping.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but I am not familiar and need some guidance on

"Put hime to BUyer sources forum in label with his shopname + Ebay word."

where do I find buyer sources forum?

Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.mflenses.com/buyer-sources-f19.html