Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Winter afternoon
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:24 pm    Post subject: Winter afternoon Reply with quote

Minolta Rokkor MD 35/2,8 at f8

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful Teo!!

Do I see the Karpate mountains in the background? Reminds me driving from Bucharest towards Brasov ...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What camera? Fullframe or crop? Are you happy with the lens? I see a lot of softness, especially at the edges. :/

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Wonderful Teo!!

Do I see the Karpate mountains in the background? Reminds me driving from Bucharest towards Brasov ...

Yes, indeed , they are but here the view is from the east , those are the Oriental Carpathian Mountains Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teo wrote:
kds315* wrote:
Wonderful Teo!!

Yes, indeed , they are but here the view is from the east , those are the Oriental Carpathian Mountains Thank you!

OK, that area I haven't been yet!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

miran wrote:
What camera? Fullframe or crop? Are you happy with the lens? I see a lot of softness, especially at the edges. :/

Hello , miran !
It's A5000 crop 1,5 I used ,very seldom this lens didn't properly tested yet . I saw that softness too wich was a bit surprising because I used f8 .But if I remember better , think I made some technical mistake , it was very windy and cold , and it was not set at infinity.I have to test it better.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is another one .A bit pp because of the lighting .

The first one was cropped from another exposure taken roughly from the same spot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a beautiful landscape. You do a lovely job capturing the light and the windswept quality of the plain below the mountains.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice one Teo Like 1 small

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you , JJB and poilu !
Klaus , you should , sometime ! I think you'll like the fife hundred years external frescoes of the monasteries (UNESCO sites) . The food is good also . Thiis is the northeastern part of Romania.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beatiful images, great use of light, this kind of lanscape makes me appriciate more a safe and warm house.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Like 1 small

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Dog wow!