Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Wings of today ;) (500K)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Wings of today ;) (500K) Reply with quote

I got inspired by this great shot from Jules of this giant windmill wings to show a shot which I made in holland recently.

This baby was so huge that I couldnt bring it completely in my viewfinder, needed to stich it from 4 20mm shots.

My wife walking under it looks like an ant ... Shocked

SMC-A Pentax 20mm f2,8

Cheers
Tobbsman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT! What a cool shot. We even have similar skies. Seeing these shots together really shows how big these things are.

Cheers

Jules

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMPRESSIVE! Seems you have beautiful land and this lens perform well.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing how the perspective can deceive the mind: without the little human to provide a scale reference, I would have never guessed the real size of that monster.
Shocked

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super Tobbs
And the lens handled it in fine fashion.
That is a really nice 20 Smile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Tobbsman. They have forests of those things in the desert outside Palm Springs in California. They really are amazing and you caught this one just right - right lens right scale

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice shot and wonderful colour.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked impressive pic! I would never found your wife if you didn't help Shocked