Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Which camera you use?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:22 pm    Post subject: Which camera you use? Reply with quote

Hi guys! I am new here. I have Canon EOS Rebel T2i / EOS 550D. And which camera do you use?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use the following in order at the moment
Fuji X-E1
Minolta ME Super
Olympus Trip 35
Zenit EM
Lubitel 2
Zenit LC-A (because it needs new light seals)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome MisterR

Many folks list their gears in footer...

Digital Canon 5d classic, film Spotmatics ESII & F, and various video cam, computer, phone, tablet...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi MisterR,
I shoot mainly Nikon DSLRs but since you put this in the Rangefinder/Viewfinder section, I also use Polaroid/Fuji Packfilm in several old cameras. I have converted Roll Film Polaroids, Polaroid Land 100 & 250 and also a couple of 3x4 Speed Graphics converted to Packfilm. Unfortunately the Fuji Packfilm has been discontinued so I am looking to do some Instax Wide conversions.
Pete

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In no particular order:

Sony NEX-6
Arax CM (aka Kiev 88 )
Minolta SRT303
Minolta XD7
Minolta X700

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have about 10 cameras loaded with film at the moment. Here are some of them:

Pentax MX
Contax 139 Quartz
Canon F-1
Canon FTb
Nikon FE2
Nikon F4
Bronica ETRSi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

urbanfreestyle wrote:
I use the following in order at the moment
Minolta ME Super

Do you have a picture of it? Razz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So.... looks like i was a bit stupid on that one and it is infact a Pentax ME Super.... DOH!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum!
I use a
Fuji X-E1 and
Zorki 6
Kiev 4a
Werra 3
Koni Omega Rapid
and others

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuji X-T1
Fuji X-Pro1
Fuji X-20
Minolta SRT101
Minolta SRT202
(2X) Pentax K1000

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canon 5DII for pretty much everything now but I also have an IR converted Canon G9.

I've done with film in all formats. Thank You Dog

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tikkathree wrote:
I've done with film in all formats.

Almost there. Confused

I have film in Canon T50, Olympus OM-10, Kodak Retina, and .. not sure where.
And some 5-10 films undeveloped, although I have both B&W and C-41 development kits.

So I use NX10, 5DII and TZ-20.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sony nex3 /Sony a5000/Olympus EP-L1/Fuji X20 85% of my pics in the last year -X20.
Very lazy on film this year .

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly I have been very busy at work so not much time for photography lately but this is what I've used the most this year:

Contax II
Alpa 9d
Leica M4
Hasselblad 500 ELX
Canon 5d

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently my main camera is myCanon EOS 5DSr, using mainly CZJ MF lenses. There was a bit of a road to Damascus moment when I tried a 50s Tessar 50mm f/2.8 on it; that combined with losing my mirror/lens rear strike cherry opened up a lot more possibilities. My Canon glass has been gathering dust for months now... o.0

Other than that I use a Fuji x100t as my constantly-on-my-person camera and I've just got a Pentacon Six I've started to put film through.

My recent camera-crush has to be my Exacta RTL1000; it's just ridiculous in a good way. Also working films through a Fujica GER, Mamiya 135, a Konica S1.6 and a Praktica MTL50.

The only other camera I'd consider investing in right now would a discreet mirrorless that can mount m42 lens for street photography as such, so any suggestions welcome. I'm thinking sourcing via second hand tbh but anything that shoot at 16MP would be ideal and with decent noise at 800-1600 ish. I've used Canon SLRs/DSLRs since the year blip, but I've also rinsed my x100t so familiar with Fuji a bit more now as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditchet digital almost entirely:

Yashicaflex C, Minolta Rapid 24, Kodak Retina I, Konica FT-1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My most used camera is the Leica Monochrom (the original with CCD-sensor) and it works like a dream with my Jupiter&Orion LTM-lenses. If I could keep only 1 cam, it would be this one.

Next to this, I have a few other digital camera's, some which are used on a regular basis, others less so (Fuji X-T1, Pentax K100D, Ricoh GXR, Ricoh Caplio GX100, Panasonic LX7, Sigma DP2, Sony F717)

For film, I mostly use my FED-2, but will get a CLA'd Zorki-4 soon which might replace the FED.

Besides, in working condition I have an Exa-1, Ricoh FF-3 D Super, Moskva 2, Moskva 5 and Belomo Etude. But these are more display-items instead of daily drivers.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sjak wrote:
Sony F717

Really?

And I thought I was strange .. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskalaCafe wrote:
Sjak wrote:
Sony F717

Really?

And I thought I was strange .. Smile

I still use my Sony DSC-F717 but mainly for infrared photography. Used within it's limitations it can produce good results:-