Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

When Zeiss meets Topcon
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:05 pm    Post subject: When Zeiss meets Topcon Reply with quote

It is hard to decide which one to go with. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is quite simple, I suppose. You pick just one of these great lenses and go outside.
Then it is your best lens according your own theory! Very Happy

calvin83 wrote:
The best lens is the one you have with you. Life is too short to let us try every lenses!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I mean is I can't decide which one I have to buy. In the end, I end up getting both. Embarassed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more lenses the merrier you will be! Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
What I mean is I can't decide which one I have to buy. In the end, I end up getting both. :oops:

This is the only possible outcome, when a wise man finds himself in a similar situation.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
The more lenses the merrier you will be! Laughing

I wish I could do so. My spaces for lens storage is limited and I have to sell the old ones to clean up the space.

Aanything wrote:
calvin83 wrote:
What I mean is I can't decide which one I have to buy. In the end, I end up getting both. Embarassed

This is the only possible outcome, when a wise man finds himself in a similar situation.

You are right if the man has budget for both. I wait for a long time to get both within my budget. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy easy Pancolar for sure Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Very Happy easy Pancolar for sure Smile

Good choice. It focus much closer and it is much lighter than the Topcor.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused: I thought you already HAVE a 85mm Topcor??

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Confused: I thought you already HAVE a 85mm Topcor??

Yes. It is the one I own.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you had both already and couldn't decide which one of the two you had to take for a walk.
If you had the Topcor and was in doubt about purchasing the Pancolar the choice had to be clear, quoting your slogan Wink
Take the Topcor and go!
But a bit of GAS is enough to forget the slogan when such a beautiful lens is passing by.
If I had the chance I would react like you, curious enough to try the Pancolar Very Happy
Congrats with the nice lens!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I will try Pancolar when I have chance to shot some proper subjects. When I get enough photos, I will post them in this forum.