Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

What's the latest lens you added to your collection?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soligor 200mm f/4 R code
Soligor 20mm f/2.8 C/D

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice bit of luck at the junk shop today (been hard to find treasures for cheap on ebay lately, but the junk shop keeps coming through with surprises), a late model Konica Hexanon AR 100mm 2.8 for $20! excited to get out and shoot with it this weekend

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

benadamx wrote:
nice bit of luck at the junk shop today (been hard to find treasures for cheap on ebay lately, but the junk shop keeps coming through with surprises), a late model Konica Hexanon AR 100mm 2.8 for $20! excited to get out and shoot with it this weekend

Nice find. I was once a little hesitant to BIN a Konica 85mm f/1.8 for $110 on ebay with a new seller but never saw price like that again.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vivaldibow wrote:

Nice find. I was once a little hesitant to BIN a Konica 85mm f/1.8 for $110 on ebay with a new seller but never saw price like that again.

very good price for that lens, as i understand it

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vivitar (Komine) 135mm f2.8 Close Focusing

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good!

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I finally got the Voigtländer Macro APO-Lanthar 125mm f/2.5… Found a reasonable deal in A-mount, which seems to be cheaper than others despite rarity (probably due to declining popularity). For me it was perfect since I have the speed booster ultra from A-mount to Fuji X adapter already.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New bazooka

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

benadamx wrote:

Very nice and sharp lens with a completely different character than the AR 1.8/85mm! I got mine years ago for about CHF (EUR/USD) 35.-- from a local seller.

Ah yes, and I got a Tamron Adaptall-2 2.5/24mm as well as a Enna 4.5/400mm today ... the Tamron for CHF 11.-- and the Enna for free (well, I did help the previous owner selling quite a lot of "useless" vintage camera and lens stuff).

S

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arkku wrote:
Well, I finally got the Voigtländer Macro APO-Lanthar 125mm f/2.5… Found a reasonable deal in A-mount, which seems to be cheaper than others despite rarity (probably due to declining popularity). For me it was perfect since I have the speed booster ultra from A-mount to Fuji X adapter already.

From the samples i've seen of it that is an amazing lens. I'd leave the speed booster out of the equation though.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcusBMG wrote:
New bazooka

I keep my self from getting such a lens because I know I would just never use it except for a few test shots.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 8:44 am    Post subject: Kowa 50mm 2.0 of a dead Kowa E / Kowaflex SLR Reply with quote

The lens is already removed and a 3D printed Sony FE mount design in sketch stage.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

benadamx wrote:

Wonderful lens, I really love it!

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zamo wrote:
benadamx wrote:

Wonderful lens, I really love it!

am finding it quite a surprise - i generally love konica colors, but find the bokeh to be a bit anxious (well, on the wider primes, anyway), but with this lens it's extremely soft and smooth

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just another 5 weeks or so that I can avoid handling and VAT buying cheap lenses from Japan. This was a 100 yen ($0.91). From samples I have seen it as a pretty decent lens and addition to my 70-150 range collection.
Seller Pic:

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:

Funny MD-conversion of the MC 2.5/28mm! Well, put that lens on a nice SR-T ... it looks a bit strange on the X-500 Wink

S

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micro Nikkor 55mm f 3.5

Got it for about 100 usd. Had to replace the aperture coupling tang "rabbit ears"- one side was broken off.
I think this is a factory conversion to AI. Five screw bayonet base. It does have the slightly later dark green Nikkor coatings.

I think this is a lump of adhesive under the focus rubber ring.
I cleaned a fair amount of dried contact cement off the lens body.
The screws look untouched. I'm guessing the previous owner had the rubber slipping,
and became interrupted during his/her repair. Note distance scales on the chrome.

There's a better look at the markings.
From what I've seen through the F2 viewfinder, this lens is incredibly sharp.
The bit of reading I've done turns up that this variant focuses a bit closer, and is very slightly sharper than the 2.8 version...
I'm pretty happy with this. The six bladed aperture is clean and dry. Very smooth focus action on this.
Now for some spring flower shots. We just need a bit of rain for them to open up.

-D.S.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zufar-1 500mm/4, prototype by GOI. 10.5kg Smile .

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurstMox wrote:

Say what? Is it a mirror lens?

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D1N0 wrote:
BurstMox wrote:

Say what? Is it a mirror lens?

Yes, it's a mirrorlens design for UV photography.

Z = Zerkalniy (mirror in russian)
UF = UV in russian
AR = classical photographic suffixe.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It probably will be pretty soft in the visible spectrum then. What was the use case for such a lens?

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D1N0 wrote:
It probably will be pretty soft in the visible spectrum then. What was the use case for such a lens?

No, it's sharp.

http://forum.mflenses.com/zufar-1-500mm-4-t82693.html

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive!! Just seen the other thread about this lens.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xenar 200mm f4.8 does anyone have a diagram?