Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

What's the latest lens you added to your collection?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmzz I won the Sonnar 58/2 Tak by breaking my it has to be under €22 law :p

Still much much much less than what these guys paid for it. https://www.pentaxforums.com/lensreviews/Takumar-58mm-F2.html

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D1N0 wrote:
hmzz I won the Sonnar 58/2 Tak by breaking my it has to be under €22 law :p

Still much much much less than what these guys paid for it. https://www.pentaxforums.com/lensreviews/Takumar-58mm-F2.html

Congrats Whoo Turtle Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ISCO Göttingen Westromat 50/1.9 on an Edixa camera for FREE 😁
The guy basically though he got rid of some old garbage.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mamiya EF 50/1.4 and a Fotodiox adapter in order to connect it to my A7RII.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Konica Hexanon AR 35mm F 2.8 lens.
The newer version. Or rather the middle version?
The aperture goes to 16.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikkor 105 2.5:

This is the "K" version, which I guess makes it pre-AI, although it has the newer optical formula.

I got it cheap because the filter threads were chewed up, and because there was haze on the internal glass. Well, it turned out the filter threads work just fine despite the untidy appearance, and the "haze" was just some easy-to-wipe-away grime. After I took the name ring off, the front optical block unscrewed giving me access to the glass just behind the aperture which is where the grime had built up. I didn't even have to remove any individual elements.

I spent a day comparing it to my 105 Nikkor-P Auto, and I do think it's better overall. They're both really good though.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tamron SP 266 20-40mm 2,7 3,5.

Since I want to use it manually on Sony A7 I bought it in Nikon mount with a manual diaphragm.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumens pixel wrote:

Since I want to use it manually on Sony A7 I bought it in Nikon mount with a manual diaphragm.

I love this lens. Under challenging situations I strongly recommend using the hood.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A 'chinon camera with two lenses' which I believe to be a Porst 135/1.8 and a Nikon E 100mm 😀.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumens pixel wrote:

Congrats. I've been looking for that one for a while without success. If you re-sale, please let me know. In the mean time, enjoy ! Thanks !

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mamiya SX 55/1.8.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

caspert79 wrote:
Mamiya SX 55/1.8.

I have that one (doesn't say SX but it had the damn ridge around the mount anyway so I had to file it off). Nice lens but I like the 50/2 better.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D1N0 wrote:
caspert79 wrote:
Mamiya SX 55/1.8.

I have that one (doesn't say SX but it had the damn ridge around the mount anyway so I had to file it off). Nice lens but I like the 50/2 better.

With other SX lenses i have, the modifactions of the two pins was enough to fit them to my adapter so hopefully also the case with this one.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ML 21 / 3.5

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Porst MC 55mm f/1.2.
And now I will have to sell some lenses, because I bought way too much lately Smile.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and it isn't even November yet.. (The best month for deals) Congrats

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one.
Nikkor H Auto 85mm f1.8
A gift from my son.
It has been around the block a few times, but what a lovely lens with great results.
T

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldhand wrote:
This one.
Nikkor H Auto 85mm f1.8
A gift from my son.
It has been around the block a few times, but what a lovely lens with great results.
T

Nice lens indeed. I used to have the H and the H.C. version, both were great.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My new lens is Olympus MC Zuiko 50/1,4 (v. 3 of 5 ).
I hope without fungus.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldhand wrote:
Nikkor H Auto 85mm f1.8
A gift from my son.
It has been around the block a few times, but what a lovely lens with great results

I'm a big fan too. I've had really good results with mine.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Nikon 135mm f2 AI. A well used copy but optically and mechanically it is still great.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vivaldibow wrote:
A Nikon 135mm f2 AI. A well used copy but optically and mechanically it is still great.

Certainly a delicious lens.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vivaldibow wrote:

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally picked up a 150.

It came with original caps in the original case in the original box. In fact, it looks like it's been sitting neglected in the back room of some store for the past fifty years. I may be the original owner, if that means I'm the first person to take it out and use it.

I'm quite pleased. It's nice and sharp for landscape use (which is basically why I wanted a 150), but it also has nicer bokeh than I expected wide open.

It works for macro too.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KEO wrote:
I finally picked up a 150.

pic

It came with original caps in the original case in the original box. In fact, it looks like it's been sitting neglected in the back room of some store for the past fifty years. I may be the original owner, if that means I'm the first person to take it out and use it.

I'm quite pleased. It's nice and sharp for landscape use (which is basically why I wanted a 150), but it also has nicer bokeh than I expected wide open.

It works for macro too.

Whoo Turtle Congrats hood?