Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

What's the latest lens you added to your collection?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikkor-N 24mm/f2,8 in very good condition, but with long security number on the barrel. It is a classic version with a ribs. Cost me $30.-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Ive been behaving myself quite well this year so far but given its payday I couldn't resist nabbing a Peisker Berlin 250mm f5.5 lens on the cheap.. 😁

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gott23 wrote:
Well Ive been behaving myself quite well this year so far but given its payday I couldn't resist nabbing a Peisker Berlin 250mm f5.5 lens on the cheap.. 😁

it's lenses like that, remind a guy that the original lightsaber props were built out of camera stuff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of seven lenses, most of which seem to functional (but two I can't use because of incompatible mounts A-mount And PB-mount)
This one is the only broken one. Focus ring won't budge at all. Aperture works though. It came with a Pentax rear cap so not entirely a loss. It has no name ring but I believe it is the Cosina MC Cosinon-T 135mm 1:3.5
Cosina MC Cosinon-T 135mm 1:3.5 by The lens profile, on Flickr

Cosina MC Cosinon-T 135mm 1:3.5 by The lens profile, on Flickr

A mc Pentacon Practikar PB 70-210mm 1:4-5.6 Seems to be in full working order but can't test electrical contacts. Nice solid metal feel probably a Sigma.
MC Pentacon Practikar PB 7-210mm 1:4-5.6 by The lens profile, on Flickr

MC Pentacon Practikar PB 7-210mm 1:4-5.6 by The lens profile, on Flickr

This was the lens I bought the lot for Tamron SP Adaptall-2 70-210mm 1:3.5 (19AH) It seems to be in full working order though the zoom can be a bit loose. Despite that it doesn't creep.

Tamron SP Adaptall-2 70-210mm 1:3.5 (19AH) by The lens profile, on Flickr

Another useless one for Pentax Minolta 70-210mm 1:4 AF AKA beer can
Beer can Minolta 70-210mm F/1:4 by The lens profile, on Flickr

This was my bonus/ security lens if the Tamron was a dud. Very yellow Super-Takumar 50mm 1:1.4 Focus is a bit stiff but only in comparison other Takumars. If it were a czj focus would still be ok Razz
Super-Takumar 50mm f/1:1.4 (7 elements) by The lens profile, on Flickr

Super-Takumar 50mm f/1:1.4 (7 elements) by The lens profile, on Flickr

Another Bonus. The Hanimex 200mm F4.5 It has a lot of aperture blades. It is T2 mount but this one has a m42 adapter attached.
Hanimex Tele-Lens 200mm 1:4.5 by The lens profile, on Flickr

Hanimex Tele-Lens 200mm 1:4.5 by The lens profile, on Flickr

Last the Auto-Chinon 200mm F/1:3.5 also m42 Seems to be ok. Need to clean the front element a bit better.
Auto-Chinon 200mm F/1:3.5 by The lens profile, on Flickr

Auto-Chinon 200mm F/1:3.5 by The lens profile, on Flickr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens on this oscilloscope camera looked interesting, had to get it. I haven't found much info or photos online.
Most image search results are taken with a lens called OSCILLO-RAPTAR or OSCILLO-ANASTIGMAT DUMONT CRO.
This one is just OSCILLO-ANASTIGMAT and has a Alphax shutter built in.

If anyone knows more about these lenses it would be interesting to hear.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should be my last lens for at least three months :p In need the shoot with them and service quite a few. My first Auto-Takumar
Auto-Takumar 55mm F/1:2.2 by The lens profile, on Flickr

Auto-Takumar 55mm F/1:2.2 by The lens profile, on Flickr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D1N0 wrote:
This should be my last lens for at least three months :p

I've got one of those. It's very nice. If yours is in good condition, I'm sure you'll like it.

Like 1 small

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 50mm Trioplan arrived today ... really looking forward to getting out and playing with this one Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soligor 28mm f2.8 Preset
https://www.ebay.com/itm/SOLIGOR-28mm-F2-8-M42-WIDE-ANGLE-LENS-CAN-FIT-PENTAX-K-CANON-EOS-EF-DIGITAL-/372917970338

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightshow wrote:
Soligor 28mm f2.8 Preset
https://www.ebay.com/itm/SOLIGOR-28mm-F2-8-M42-WIDE-ANGLE-LENS-CAN-FIT-PENTAX-K-CANON-EOS-EF-DIGITAL-/372917970338

First time I have seen a Komine Soligor - It will be interesting to hear what you think of it.
Well done.
Coincidently my latest lens is also a 28mm - the Komura 3.5/28
T

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I first seen this lens here: http://forum.mflenses.com/soligor-12-8-f28mm-21and-versions-t30866.html
Interestingly, mine doesn't have the IR mark like in this pic, the far left lens.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldhand wrote:
Lightshow wrote:
Soligor 28mm f2.8 Preset

First time I have seen a Komine Soligor - It will be interesting to hear what you think of it.
Well done.
Coincidently my latest lens is also a 28mm - the Komura 3.5/28
T

Congrats

Would be interested to see results from these and hear some opinion.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="uddhava"]
Oldhand wrote:

Would be interested to see results from these and hear some opinion.

I bought mine knowing it has fungus so it may not yield results that please others.
However it is for a project that I am working on so I will post some images when I have what I want from it.
Cheers
T

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pentax 300mm 1:4.5 IF-ED

Not exactly an MF lens, but to be used as MF on my Pentax LX or on the Sony A7 series!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevemark wrote:

Not exactly an MF lens, but to be used as MF on my Pentax LX or on the Sony A7 series!

Very nice indeed
T

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevemark wrote:

Beautiful finde, Hope you'll show us some shots of it. I wonder how does it do the ED glass.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

found a Yashica ML Zoom 28-85mm at the flea market today, will probably have to do a comparison test now with my fujica and tamron of similar configuration.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soligor / Norita 17/4. A not bad bargain at just over a c-note (especially compared with ones with the makers name ring), only the later Tokina sometimes goes for any less.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be it ever so humble.....
This one Smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldhand wrote:
This one Smile

that's one of the better factory marks, eh?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="benadamx"]
Oldhand wrote:
This one Smile

that's one of the better factory marks, eh?

Hmm - I sometimes think that all the talk of some factories being better than others is just that - talk.
I have had lenses from KMZ, Valdai, Arsenal, Fed, KOMZ, MMZ, Vologda and ZOMZ.
They have all been good.
Most of the talk is internet drivel.
Tom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alun Thomas wrote:

Soligor / Norita 17/4. A not bad bargain at just over a c-note (especially compared with ones with the makers name ring), only the later Tokina sometimes goes for any less.

Interesting lens! According to some sources it was sold in GB by the Minolta distributor while Minolta did not yet have it's own 17mm lens.
SK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MC Volna-3 attached to the Kiev-60 body.
I hadn't shoot film since 90s, so why not start using medium format immediately, right? Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex TG wrote:
MC Volna-3 attached to the Kiev-60 body.
I hadn't shoot film since 90s, so why not start using medium format immediately, right? Laughing

Indeed! It's a lot of fun and you get a workout at the same time Like 1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alun Thomas wrote:

Nice one. I forgot to bid a camera combo which include this Soligor 17mm f/4. Is it good? Kind of rare one.