Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

What to pay for a Quinon 1.5 / 25 ?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: What to pay for a Quinon 1.5 / 25 ? Reply with quote

Hi, I would like to know how much I have to pay for a nice and working Steinheil Quinon 1.5 / 25mm in c-mount. Any ideas? Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: What to pay for a Quinon 1.5 / 25 ? Reply with quote

helm wrote:
Hi, I would like to know how much I have to pay for a nice and working Steinheil Quinon 1.5 / 25mm in c-mount. Any ideas? Thanks

No idea. I only know few people have it but never seen them on eBay. I have search one for a long time but never able to find one.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, assume EUR300-400 or thereabouts... I have it, see here:

SEARCH "Quinon" function here delivers that:
http://forum.mflenses.com/the-golden-path-steinheil-quinon-1-5-25mm-t24726,highlight,%2Bquinon.html

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply.
I also did a research on eBay and different other sources, but did not find a price. Don't know if the lens is worth the money.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess you wanted to say "I'm not sure I would buy it at this price" otherwise it sounds to me like an insult
as it was worth it to me .... right?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ kds 315*
Sorry, of course I meant: "don't know if I would pay this sum for the lens" !
The Steinheil lenses generally have a splendid reputation.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I thought...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When it comes to rare lens like this, it is hard to determine its value as there is no reference in price. If a well known collector like Klaus said it worth 300+ EUR, then it should worth 300+ EUR.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for letting me know the value of this lens. I appreciate your help.