Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

What kind of lens looking for ?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: What kind of lens looking for ? Reply with quote

What is the interesting lens for you what you don't have it ? I buy day by day new lenses to make a review and sell or keep them at least for a while. I curious what would you like to see guys. Don't say Leica$$$$ or Carl Zeiss $$$ or you can say but I not afford to buy them Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vivitar 24/2 or 1.9

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vivitar 24mm f2 on the way I just bought yesterday I able to make samples soon and you can decide do you still want it or not.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: What kind of lens looking for ? Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
...Don't say Leica$$$$ or Carl Zeiss $$$ or you can say but I not afford to buy them Rolling Eyes

Too bad. Leica lenses are the glass I am presently interested in... Wink
But we share the same problem. Sad $$$$$

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile I didn't see any of them far better than Nikkors so never mind..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My next one will be a Jup-9, but not till 2008.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right decision Jupiter-9 85mm f2 is a great lens , it has unbelievable quality compare this lens price.