Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

What is the importance of logos?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:56 pm    Post subject: What is the importance of logos? Reply with quote

Your custom logo design is vital to your business since it communicates proprietorship, quality, and values. It's imprinted on your items, your business card, website, social media, and most importantly, within the minds of your clients.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPAM!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: What is the importance of logos? Reply with quote

bairstow wrote:
Your custom logo design is vital to your business since it communicates proprietorship, quality, and values. It's imprinted on your items, your business card, website, social media, and most importantly, within the minds of your clients.

Very true, but why would I trust a spammer with something as important as that?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos

Quote:
Logos (UK: /ˈloʊɡɒs, ˈlɒɡɒs/, US: /ˈloʊɡoʊs/; Ancient Greek: λόγος, romanized: lógos; from λέγω, légō, lit. ''I say'') is a term in Western philosophy, psychology, rhetoric, and religion derived from a Greek word variously meaning "ground", "plea", "opinion", "expectation", "word", "speech", "account", "reason", "proportion", and "discourse".[1][2]

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was setup waiting for someone to make it about Jesus . . .

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a very amateur spammer: I was on tenterhooks for the follow-up, a link, phishing, or anything . . . disappointing. But a valid, general point you must admit.