Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

What is inside your "to fix" drawer?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CZJ 135/3.5 Zebra, sticky iris.

Contax 50/1.7, sticky iris.

Minolta MC Rokkor PG, 50/1.4 - convert to EOS mount

Minolta MD Rokkor, 28/3.5 - cleaning first then convert to EOS mount

Contax G 90/2.8 - convert (a la Koji's instructions) to EOS mount

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yashica Electro 35 (seals, electrics; I would ship it to someone who wants to fix it)

Praktica LTL 3 (CLA, seals; I would ship it to someone who wants to fix it)

Pentacon 50/1.8 (aperture inoperable; not worth repairing; I won't throw it away because I might get another Pentacon and might need parts)

Fujica ST605 (CLA, seals; this one is worth repairing and keeping)

Super Takumar 55/2 with very stiff aperture movement in f11 and f16; it works but is no fun to use.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carl Zeiss Jena 300/4 Prakticar PB-mount lens is being converted to m42 permanently. I am not yet sure if I have the energy to enable the aperture mechanism or not (as I don't really plan to shoot at other than wide open apertures). The conversion may even allow me to reach infinity, depending a bit on what parts I end up using in the finnished product Smile

I also have about 3-4 lenses opened up with the sole purpouse of ending up as spares and parts for projects like the one above.