Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

What about this version (PP)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: What about this version (PP) Reply with quote

Tair 11A

Original almost untouched.

After PP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henrik,
Both are nice!. I like more the composition on the first one (I like the blue colours that have almost been cropped on the second one), but the texture on tracks is better (imho) on the second one.
Great shot, anyway!.

Jes.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks nice, it's not overdone like many PPd photos end up to be.

However, the two pictures should be compared at the same size. The bigger size always leaves a better impression than a smaller size.

It is my guess that when seen at the same size, the natural photo would still win. But I am notoriously conservative on this subject.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, either one is nice, but I prefer the first (original) one.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your comment.

It is nice to know that it´s not overdone Very Happy I was just playing around Sunday afternoon but this one I really liked. Lower right side is a little to dark I can see now.