Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Werra 3 Tessar 50mm and Cardinar 100mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: Werra 3 Tessar 50mm and Cardinar 100mm Reply with quote

Quiet unique camera I thought nice to see many pictures from it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a beautiful set Attila,I love the reverse Hood on the lens!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
What a beautiful set Attila,I love the reverse Hood on the lens!

Thank you ! Camera is very pretty , very well designed , perhaps most designed camera what I seen and great performer.

http://forum.mflenses.com/werra-3-agfa-apx-100-carl-zeiss-jena-tessar-50mm-foma-r09-t43334.html
http://forum.mflenses.com/cardinar-100mm-f4-carl-zeiss-jena-sony-nex-3-t42874,highlight,%2Bcardinar.html

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena Cardinar 100mm f4 Reply with quote

I have a chance of getting the 100mm f4 Cardinar!

How would it be possible to adapt it for use on a m4/3 camera?

I hope you can help!

Andreas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, Attila!.

The Werras have always been in my wish list. This one is really cute Smile

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the best perhaps best 35mm camera what I ever hold currently I bought 4 different variants what come with interchangeable lens feature. I really love them more than anything else 35mm camera. I already bought one set to Bill and Ian, so I spread it slowly Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Carl Zeiss Jena Cardinar 100mm f4 Reply with quote

Auswanderer wrote:
I have a chance of getting the 100mm f4 Cardinar!

How would it be possible to adapt it for use on a m4/3 camera?

I hope you can help!

Andreas

Register distance is longer a bit than M42 you can simple use electrical tape and fix into an M42/m4/3 or other m4/3 adapter.

Possible to make permanent adapter from dead Werra canibalize lens mount , but aperture moving is not easy, may it will fix only.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: I think I understand the method... Reply with quote

Do you mean that I can fix the lens to the adapter and that I can still adjust aperture by taking the lens/adapter off the m4/3?

Andreas