Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

W-Rokkor 2.8 28mm with White Spot results
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject: W-Rokkor 2.8 28mm with White Spot results Reply with quote

The lab messed up the developing of these negs. Their machine had just been repaired and I think they started processing before the chemical temperature had stabilised, resulting in low contrast and apparent overexposure. Two films from two separate cameras and two separate sessions had the same results - so it wasn't me Twisted Evil

Taken with the lens mounted on a Minolta X300S and Agfa Vista 200. More processing than normal in Elements to try to correct the faults.

1. The lens (taken with the Sony A3000)
Minolta White Spot (plus dust) by skida, on Flickr

multi tracks diagonal by skida, on Flickr

bent rusty by skida, on Flickr

tracks turn left by skida, on Flickr

This may be interesting to those asking about Minolta lenses AND about 28mm lenses recently.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry. This should have gone into the MF Lenses forum. Can anyone move it? Embarassed

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

horizon is not straight on the last one Wink nice lens and minolta film body, love it

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nurkov wrote:
horizon is not straight on the last one Wink nice lens and minolta film body, love it

I spent ages trying to get the contrast and exposure back and didn't even think about the horizon! Doh! Embarassed