Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Volo Auto Museum -- Film Edition
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Volo Auto Museum -- Film Edition Reply with quote

I captured about 50 film shots at the Volo Auto Museum, but only a few turned out with any measure of quality.

I also captured this in digital. Both shots turned out well enough, though I'm a bit more partial to the digital because it captured the car's darkness a bit better.

I like how this captured the checkerboard floor's reflection even though that's all off-camera. Otherwise, this is not a superbly executed shot. Were I to do it over again, I would have knelt lower to bring the headlight level with the lens.

This was post-processed to make the car extra-dark green. It's really closer to teal, but I wanted to see what I could do with the car's color.

Here again is the link to the entire album: https://picasaweb.google.com/102333270936007447976/VoloAutoMuseum102011