Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voigtlander ULTRON 50/2 adapted to Sony A7R
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:46 am    Post subject: Voigtlander ULTRON 50/2 adapted to Sony A7R Reply with quote

Voigtlander ULTRON 50/2, Prominent mount, adapted to Sony E using custom step-down ring and Chinese helicoid:

It's tack sharp in the centre and has its charm. Sony A7R, no post-processing, wide open.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well known excellent lens. I have the original M42 one.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the same optical scheme? I have one more dismantled from Voigtlander compact camera. Do you know if all available Ultrons 50/2 had the same design?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chudy128314 wrote:
Is this the same optical scheme? I have one more dismantled from Voigtlander compact camera. Do you know if all available Ultrons 50/2 had the same design?

No, they don't.

Rangefinder versions are two at least; SRL is totally different with a frontal concave element

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for claryfing!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:wow:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have three from the Voigtlander Vitto, next week I will have examples. Very Nice lens.

Best regards