Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FA Schneider Cinegon 8mm, Tele Xenar 90 and Qioptiq 100/1.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: FA Schneider Cinegon 8mm, Tele Xenar 90 and Qioptiq 100/1.5 Reply with quote

I am offering a few more lenses on ebay at the moment:

A Schneider Cinegon 8mm f/1.4 (2.0) high resolution lens 1.4 8 0942, a tiny lens, new in box, with a small image circle and a fixed aperture. But if you have a matching camera or, like I did, want to use it for high magnification macro work it may work well for you.

Click here to see on Ebay

A Schneider Kreuznach Tele-Xenar 3.8/90 lens made for Robot Germany, in the Robot Royal mount. A very nice high quality small lens, with an image circle large enough for full frame.

A Qioptiq XR-Heligon 100mm f/1.5 lens, the same lens as the Rodenstock and the LINOS XR Heligon, just more recently manufactured. A high lumen lens easily converted to m42, fun for those wanting to experiment with extremely fast lenses.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting and very high quality glass for sale here.

I highly recommend Dick as a seller, who always respresents his items in a very
reliable and honest fashion. You won't be disappointed, I never was in our deals!