Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voigtlander Bergheil 9x12cm with international back
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:55 pm    Post subject: Voigtlander Bergheil 9x12cm with international back Reply with quote

Now my Voigtlander Bergheil got a new back, it is usable with the standard international filmholders.

It is complete 3D printed.

I have only the mount the parts and I glue it and fixed the parts with brass screws.

I used a spring of a damaged cable shutter release for the spring back part, works very good and save.

The ground glass is out of a Super 8 film viewer, this ones are combinated with a fressnell glass.
The glass is slight blue because of compensating the more red than white light of the bulbs in the viewer.

Now it is a very small and light weight large format camera in 9x12cm format.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:37 am    Post subject: Re: Voigtlander Bergheil 9x12cm with international back Reply with quote

arri wrote:
Now my Voigtlander Bergheil got a new back, it is usable with the standard international filmholders.

It is complete 3D printed.

I have only the mount the parts and I glue it and fixed the parts with brass screws.

I used a spring of a damaged cable shutter release for the spring back part, works very good and save.

The ground glass is out of a Super 8 film viewer, this ones are combinated with a fressnell glass.
The glass is slight blue because of compensating the more red than white light of the bulbs in the viewer.

Now it is a very small and light weight large format camera in 9x12cm format.

Hi arri -
your images are not showing.
Could you upload them please
Thanks
Tom