Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

VNEX "Showroom" for enlarger and other lens pictur
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for bring this images up to the thread.. seemed to be a very fine small lens. I now did buy one of them to bring this to VNEX..
On what cam you did use the lens? What register distance?

Thanks for informations..

Cheers
Henry

P.s.: I do have the Color Solinar 2.8/50mm which is also a very fine lens..

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, could have mentioned that. Nex 5N. aperture on the Solinar was 5.6 or 8 (closing two stops is often enough to bring the lens to its max perfomance). Registering distance, hmm, I'm not sure. It's a simple and tight fixture on a body cap, so I reckon it will be somewhere in the neighbourhoud of 18 mm. It's a Tessar type lens, so focusing with only the front lens is common on a compact camera. Lens performance will increase some if the whole lens is moved in stead of only the front lens, for instance by using your system! Looking forward to your experiences Smile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harry tibi wrote:
Sorry, could have mentioned that. Nex 5N. aperture on the Solinar was 5.6 or 8 (closing two stops is often enough to bring the lens to its max perfomance). Registering distance, hmm, I'm not sure. It's a simple and tight fixture on a body cap, so I reckon it will be somewhere in the neighbourhoud of 18 mm. It's a Tessar type lens, so focusing with only the front lens is common on a compact camera. Lens performance will increase some if the whole lens is moved in stead of only the front lens, for instance by using your system! Looking forward to your experiences Smile

Thanks a lot for explaining.. unfortunatelly this lens will not fit on VNEX.. minimum registering distance is 36.8mm + thread lenght.

But we are working on a helix for wide-angle lenses like this and some others (componon 28mm, Color Apotar 30mm, Color Soliinar 30mm, Olympus Zuiko 2.8/28mm etc.. ) but thats a special thing, maybe coming up in spring..

cheers
Henry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course this is not a wide-angle lens; it's a standard lens for half frame, but that doesn't make a difference. The registering distance is very small due to the format. I said earlier that the registering distance could be 18 mm or something like that; more likely it's a bit less than 30 mm, like 26 or something. With a 30 mm lens like this, the registering distance (distance between last optic element and film plane that is I presume?) could well be 26 mm. I hope you'll find a nice solution, I too have a Componon 28 mm and several old Pen and other half frame lenses waiting to be mounted Smile
For what's it's worth: these lenses -non retrofocus ones- work problemlessly, and are very, very small.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Canonet QL17 G3 Lens on Sony NEX 7 via VNEX Parts.. Reply with quote

From an defective Canonet QL 17 G3.. the lens is a 1.7/40mm..

Cheers
Henry

Last edited by hinnerker on Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Shocked
Henry, a lot of lenses shine in your hands, no matter their image quality.

Your system opens a very wide perspective in the MF lenses domain.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW Henry, that last shot is worthy of being printed large and framed, just superb.

Do you have any samples with some longer enlarger lenses 75-100mm?

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.mflenses.com/vnex-system-enlarger-and-other-lenses-on-sony-nex-t58538.html

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I did receive my prototype system from Henry, one of the future variants. What can I say I smile like kid before Christmas tree, great tool to use all kind of 'unknown' stuff, many of them go on low price due 'no digital camera' camera to use them well. Shipping was very fast and packed very well, set did come in nice wooden box.

Rodenstock Rodagon-S 50mm f2.8 enlarger lens PP applied of course to show skin smooth, lens is very sharp every pores visible without PP.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.mflenses.com/kodak-75mm-f4-enlarger-old-heliar-type-vnex-sony-nex-3-t58765.html

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.mflenses.com/componar-75mm-f4-5-schneider-kreuznach-sony-nex-3-vnex-t59000.html

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic,p,1321471.html#1321471

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.mflenses.com/meopta-belar-portrait-vnex-t59144.html

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.mflenses.com/som-berthiot-perigraphe-110mm-f6-8-vnex-sony-nex-3-t59411.html

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful Serkol, especially last one!

http://forum.mflenses.com/konishiroku-hexar-75mm-f3-5-enlarger-lens-on-sony-nex-3-vnex-t59947.html

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.mflenses.com/tessar-70mm-f3-5-carl-zeiss-jena-slide-projector-lens-vnex-t60142.html

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now for something not as handsome...

Rodenstock Rodagon 2.8/50 @ VNEX @ NEX-3 (@ f/5.6)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry is presently working on a version for µ4/3. Just to let you know.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:

That's good news, Carsten.
Thanks a lot and say hello to Henry for me. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:

Thanks Carsten,

the µFT Version of the VNEX will be ready for shipping on the beginning of the next week..

Here is a short picture of the very first prototype (proof of concept), working on a Olympus PEN E-P2.. with all the things, a normal VNEX
can do...

Glamour shots will follow later... this is only to show, that this version exist from now on.
We now do have to made some small modifications on the first 15 pcs. of this version by hand, but at the end of the week, the units will be ready to go.

Let me explain in short the advantages of this version..

1. Same enlarger lenses as used on the VNEX development will fit to the µFT Version...
2. Close distance is nearly the same
3. interchangeble cam - mount on the system... (you can use this Version also on another cam like Fuji or others.

After finishing the last things, i will start an extra Thread to introduce the new VµFT System, with all parts.

If some of you wants to order one of the 15 units from this first version now, he should do that, to have the chance to get the Unit before christmas.

All other informations you can get by reading this VNEX Thread. The tools and additonal parts for VNEX and VµFT are identical.. also the price of the normal basic version and the extendend Version...

Basic = 129 Euro + shipping
Extended = 169 + shipping

Paypal possible please add + 2% fee..

Regards
Henry

Last edited by hinnerker on Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:57 pm; edited 5 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rodenstock Rofdagon 105mm f5.6 Sony NEX-3 Metz 45 flash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, this one is especially beautiful !
Model of course, light with flash and lens.
My best regards to your charming wife. Smile

Henry, this Pen E-P2 made the war ! Laughing
I'm glad you did the VPen system... Wink
even if it's bad for my MFLenses disease.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Olivier!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A short update regarding the diameter of the VµFT body... now it will optical fit to the PEN E-P2...

IMHO the final diameter fits optical perfect to this cam. With a diameter of 54mm instead of 58mm the VmFT alloy body is smaller as the VNEX ..

At the beginning of the next week, we will start to ship the units to the buyer.

Later on i will start a new thread for the VmFT...

Cheers
Henry

Last edited by hinnerker on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread has been sleeping for far too long. Let's bring it alive!

1 a7T, preproduction Sony digital TL mirrorless medium format camera with optical viewing lens

And here are some shots taken with this exciting combo. The Trioplan is borrowed from a Welta Reflekta II TLR:

2 Unfolding leaves

3 Red

4 Armed for disarmament

5 Purple spectators craning forward

6 Hellibore