Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

VNEX "Showroom" for enlarger and other lens pictur
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olivier wrote:
WOW...

I like the beach one very very much !
and the last one shows a lot about dof abilities.

About the beach I wonder wether it would be extremely great in panorama view with some sky cropping. Smile

I think you are right.. but this was a quickn dirty shoot after a long day in the sun.. Very Happy

Here is another image taken with the Schneider - Kreuznach Componon 4/28 brought to the NEX 7 with parts of the VNEX on a simple M39 adaptor..
(today the lens works on the newly VNEX KB short !)

"Sunrise" on our estate..

Last edited by hinnerker on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:34 am; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another one with the "signature" of Canon SH 1.7/30mm

Cheers
Henry

Last edited by hinnerker on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from the experimental-stage of the VNEX..

Agfa Apotar lens 3.5/45mm from an Agfa Silette..

Cheers
Henry

Last edited by hinnerker on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Apotar 2.8/45mm on VNEX Reply with quote

And this is the faster Apotar.. 2.8/45mm taken from an defective Agfa Silette.. brought to the Sony NEX.. via VNEX System

All close-up Pictures taken at open aperture..

Regards
Henry

Last edited by hinnerker on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: APO Rodagon N 2.8/50mm on Sony NEX via VNEX Focus-System Reply with quote

Here are some other samples with the APO Rodagon N 2.8/50mm.. a friend of mine did take most of the pictures and gives me the permission to show them here on MFlenses.. (thanks Thomas!)

Regards
Henry

Last edited by hinnerker on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of three enlarger lenses..

Meopta Belar 4.5/50mm, Minolta E-Rokkor 4.5/50mm and a rare A.Schacht Ulm Travegar 3.5/75mm

This is the Minolta E-Rokkor 4.5/50mm lens.. some close-up's

And samples from the A.Schacht Ulm Travegar lens..

Regards
Henry

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Apotar and the Minolta Rokkor are great !

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks Olivier,

yes, i double this opinion..

Next i show an old Schneider - Kreuznach Componar 4/50.. on VNEX and Sony NEX 5N.. !

And some samples another user did with that lens..

Cheers
Henry

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets go on with a Steinheil Cassarit 2.8/45mm on VNEX / Sony NEX

Cheers
Henry

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: not yet on VNEX... Reply with quote

Not yet on VNEX (trying to same some money) but a great lens to add to the system: the Agfa Color Solinar 2.8/30 from the Agfa Optima Parat, a half frame camera from 1960. I got one with a broken film transport.
No PP, although they could a bit Smile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for bring this images up to the thread.. seemed to be a very fine small lens. I now did buy one of them to bring this to VNEX..
On what cam you did use the lens? What register distance?

Thanks for informations..

Cheers
Henry

P.s.: I do have the Color Solinar 2.8/50mm which is also a very fine lens..

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, could have mentioned that. Nex 5N. aperture on the Solinar was 5.6 or 8 (closing two stops is often enough to bring the lens to its max perfomance). Registering distance, hmm, I'm not sure. It's a simple and tight fixture on a body cap, so I reckon it will be somewhere in the neighbourhoud of 18 mm. It's a Tessar type lens, so focusing with only the front lens is common on a compact camera. Lens performance will increase some if the whole lens is moved in stead of only the front lens, for instance by using your system! Looking forward to your experiences Smile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harry tibi wrote:
Sorry, could have mentioned that. Nex 5N. aperture on the Solinar was 5.6 or 8 (closing two stops is often enough to bring the lens to its max perfomance). Registering distance, hmm, I'm not sure. It's a simple and tight fixture on a body cap, so I reckon it will be somewhere in the neighbourhoud of 18 mm. It's a Tessar type lens, so focusing with only the front lens is common on a compact camera. Lens performance will increase some if the whole lens is moved in stead of only the front lens, for instance by using your system! Looking forward to your experiences Smile

Thanks a lot for explaining.. unfortunatelly this lens will not fit on VNEX.. minimum registering distance is 36.8mm + thread lenght.

But we are working on a helix for wide-angle lenses like this and some others (componon 28mm, Color Apotar 30mm, Color Soliinar 30mm, Olympus Zuiko 2.8/28mm etc.. ) but thats a special thing, maybe coming up in spring..

cheers
Henry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course this is not a wide-angle lens; it's a standard lens for half frame, but that doesn't make a difference. The registering distance is very small due to the format. I said earlier that the registering distance could be 18 mm or something like that; more likely it's a bit less than 30 mm, like 26 or something. With a 30 mm lens like this, the registering distance (distance between last optic element and film plane that is I presume?) could well be 26 mm. I hope you'll find a nice solution, I too have a Componon 28 mm and several old Pen and other half frame lenses waiting to be mounted Smile
For what's it's worth: these lenses -non retrofocus ones- work problemlessly, and are very, very small.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Canonet QL17 G3 Lens on Sony NEX 7 via VNEX Parts.. Reply with quote

From an defective Canonet QL 17 G3.. the lens is a 1.7/40mm..

Cheers
Henry

Last edited by hinnerker on Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Shocked
Henry, a lot of lenses shine in your hands, no matter their image quality.

Your system opens a very wide perspective in the MF lenses domain.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW Henry, that last shot is worthy of being printed large and framed, just superb.

Do you have any samples with some longer enlarger lenses 75-100mm?

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.mflenses.com/vnex-system-enlarger-and-other-lenses-on-sony-nex-t58538.html

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I did receive my prototype system from Henry, one of the future variants. What can I say I smile like kid before Christmas tree, great tool to use all kind of 'unknown' stuff, many of them go on low price due 'no digital camera' camera to use them well. Shipping was very fast and packed very well, set did come in nice wooden box.

Rodenstock Rodagon-S 50mm f2.8 enlarger lens PP applied of course to show skin smooth, lens is very sharp every pores visible without PP.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.mflenses.com/kodak-75mm-f4-enlarger-old-heliar-type-vnex-sony-nex-3-t58765.html

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.mflenses.com/componar-75mm-f4-5-schneider-kreuznach-sony-nex-3-vnex-t59000.html

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic,p,1321471.html#1321471

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.mflenses.com/meopta-belar-portrait-vnex-t59144.html

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.mflenses.com/som-berthiot-perigraphe-110mm-f6-8-vnex-sony-nex-3-t59411.html

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful Serkol, especially last one!

http://forum.mflenses.com/konishiroku-hexar-75mm-f3-5-enlarger-lens-on-sony-nex-3-vnex-t59947.html