Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar Series 1 200mm / f:3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Vivitar Series 1 200mm / f:3 Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm curious about this one's quality VIVITAR 200mm / f:3 In the "battle for light" its price might be pretty high.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/japenese/vivitar/vivitar_series_1_200mm_f3/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Attila. I didn't see it. It looks to be an average lens, but at center is sharp even wide open.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Above than avarage I think and quit rare.When it was new it's called pure man Nikon , currently is going around 100 GBP. Pretty collectible item.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just started to use the 135/2.8 CF Series 1 and am finding it to be quite an awesome lens. It too has a very damped focussing action which I initially found disconcerting, but you get used to it. I now have two Vivs that I regard as top notch lenses.

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vivitar Series 1 lenses are well known lenses about their quality couple of one really high rater 200mm f3.0 one of them. Can you make me examples with 135mm f2.8 CF ? Many thanks in advance!