Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar 135/2.8 TX
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Vivitar 135/2.8 TX Reply with quote

Hello,
First post to the Forum.
I´d like to share a couple of shots taken with the Vivitar 135/2.8 TX mount. I played around with m42 lenses, but the lack of infinity focus turned me towards the vivitar/soligor TX/T4- line.

The lens:
[img]

Both shots wide open.

The barbeque shot is taken today, still lots of snow.
Thanks for looking,
Sami
[/img]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no photos?
Did I do something wrong?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No,It is a forum function your first post can not contain images or links (Anti Spam feature) but when you make your 2nd post all should work.. Very Happy Don't worry all first time posters wonder the same thing Wink
Nice results!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:46 am    Post subject: question Reply with quote

I just got one of these lenses on ebay for 15 bucks shipped... And I am assuming its similar because it seems like a tx or t4 mount from pictures I've seen...

How did you take those pictures? did you mount it on a DSLR? I have a canon 7D and I want to know how I could possibly attach my new lens to my 7D. I can't find any tx to eos adapters on ebay

any words of advice helps, thanks

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If not direct, maybe you have to go to M42 first.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to get a T4(or TX)-Nikon, T4-M42, T4-Exakta mount first, and then an adapter from these to Canon EOS. I think there is also a TX-PK, but I've never seen it.

There are also T4-Minolta, T4-Canon FD, T4-Miranda, etc., but these are not adaptable to your camera.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisalegria wrote:
You need to get a T4(or TX)-Nikon, T4-M42, T4-Exakta mount first, and then an adapter from these to Canon EOS. I think there is also a TX-PK, but I've never seen it.

There are also T4-Minolta, T4-Canon FD, T4-Miranda, etc., but these are not adaptable to your camera.

There is a TX-P/K mount but no T4-P/K mount.