Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Virginia Woolf
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:42 pm    Post subject: Virginia Woolf Reply with quote

Pentax LX, A28/2.8, Kodak Ektar 100.

K.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice saturated colors, I did never try Ektar. Seems a must have color film, nice shoots!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great writer, not my favourite one but anyway...

Tomas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm really loving ektar...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ektar is lovely stuff if you get it developed somewhere reliable. The high-street type labs often give it a funny turquoise colour in the skies etc. I've seen many posts from people who don't like it because of this.

K.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

womble wrote:
Ektar is lovely stuff if you get it developed somewhere reliable. The high-street type labs often give it a funny turquoise colour in the skies etc. I've seen many posts from people who don't like it because of this.

K.

+1 I remember for that

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

womble wrote:

K.

erm wonder if a supermarket like Asda can handle it. Question

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
womble wrote:

K.

erm wonder if a supermarket like Asda can handle it. Question

My guess it'll depend entirely on who they have running the machines. Get a numpty who doesn't care, probably not. Get someone who actually knows something about the machines and cares to keep the chemicals fresh etc., and you may get good results. I just bite the bullet and pay a good "pro" lab to do them for me, in my case "The Darkroom UK".

K.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colors in the first shot are beautiful. I like Ektar a lot also.