Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Anyone else bidding here?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Anyone else bidding here? Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay

I'm taking it if no one else is .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it looks beautiful...sad I have already spent my self-imposed "toys money" for the month... Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaycrows bid higher Rolling Eyes
Oh well, he is a good seller very honest. Look for this one to be back on the market with a better description and better photos as well.

Cool

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went for nice price!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it is a nice price, including ML24/2.8! Maybe that camera will be free when it comes back on eBay. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I doubt he'll offer it with that lens.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Yeah I was just after the lens. I have not had luck with this body in it's various forms. Always something waiting to go foul. The lens is a ZINGER I have had two copies both are dee-lish. I was just being greedy don't really need it. It was just sitting there all lonely with a mid afternoon auction finish. Poor little beast mighta gone un-noticed.

No chance Laughing

BTW: Jay is a very honest seller. He seems to always have no reserve auctions so there is still a chance for a deal. I got the CZJ 4.5/40 I traded to Attila from him. He described it perfectly right down to the stiff and out of infinity focus heli. I think that is all you can ask for from a seller some knowledge and honest. Smile