Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WTB - Pentacon 135mm 2.8 and Flektogon 35mm 2.4 MC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: WTB - Pentacon 135mm 2.8 and Flektogon 35mm 2.4 MC Reply with quote

Want to buy this lenses.

Leica Elmarit -R 35mm 2.8 could be a good deal too.

Last edited by Lazzaros on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila should be able to get you a Flek 35.

Send him a PM. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Smile

I'll check his ebay list

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have right now on sale, I can get one for you price around 80-100 GBP depend from lens condition. Let me know if you found this price is good for you.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB - Super Takumar 50mm 1.4 and Flektogon 35mm 2.4 MC Reply with quote

Lazzaros wrote:
Want to buy this lenses.

(..)

I have S. Takumar in mint condition (optics in 10/10) but I am willing rather to swap not to sell. Write me PM.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only have 3 MF lenses and I like all.

I do not have any lens to swap :S

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I don't have right now on sale, I can get one for you price around 80-100 GBP depend from lens condition. Let me know if you found this price is good for you.

Seems a good price depend from it condition. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Lazzaros
Can I suggest something to you. I think you should look for a different focal length than 50mm. You have one of the best 50mm in your 1.7/50 zeiss. Your Super Tak 1.8/55 is also a fine lens. I don't think you will see any improvement or change in DOF going to super tak 1.4/50. Best to experiment with duplicate FL's when your roster is more full. With your style you have displayed so far I would suggest a mid length tele 85-135 . This will give you a bit more working space with your models. Also it will give you more control of DOF at times. I hope it is OK for me to speak freely. I see some nice work coming from your posts. Just want to pass my opinion to you. Cool

Andy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
Hello Lazzaros
Can I suggest something to you. I think you should look for a different focal length than 50mm. You have one of the best 50mm in your 1.7/50 zeiss. Your Super Tak 1.8/55 is also a fine lens. I don't think you will see any improvement or change in DOF going to super tak 1.4/50. Best to experiment with duplicate FL's when your roster is more full. With your style you have displayed so far I would suggest a mid length tele 85-135 . This will give you a bit more working space with your models. Also it will give you more control of DOF at times. I hope it is OK for me to speak freely. I see some nice work coming from your posts. Just want to pass my opinion to you. Cool

Andy

Many thanks! Smile

I thought that too but I really liked what I saw from Takumar 50mm 1.4.

I think I need a zoom too but I don´t know any for a good price. It has to be sharp and when we want good quality the price isn't low.

I opened another topic about that.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... I've ended up with 2 50/1.4's - a Super and a SMC - and I have an Auto Tak 55/1.8. They do have slightly different feels to the images, but I wouldn't swear I could tell the results apart most of the time. In my case perhaps I can dial in different coatings is about the extent of it... And it isn't like the 50's are better in all situations either, the 55 has beat them handily at times.

All that said, the 50's are cheap enough with some careful shopping that it isn't a great hardship to add one.

Regarding the other focal lengths, you might consider an 85, or one of the 90 or 105 macros. Personally, these are pushing what I like for walking around, but are shorter than the 135's. Of course this whole thing is one of supply/demand: 28's, 35's, 50's, and 135's are plentiful and cheaper than anything intervening.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
Hmmm... I've ended up with 2 50/1.4's - a Super and a SMC - and I have an Auto Tak 55/1.8. They do have slightly different feels to the images, but I wouldn't swear I could tell the results apart most of the time. In my case perhaps I can dial in different coatings is about the extent of it... And it isn't like the 50's are better in all situations either, the 55 has beat them handily at times.

All that said, the 50's are cheap enough with some careful shopping that it isn't a great hardship to add one.

Regarding the other focal lengths, you might consider an 85, or one of the 90 or 105 macros. Personally, these are pushing what I like for walking around, but are shorter than the 135's. Of course this whole thing is one of supply/demand: 28's, 35's, 50's, and 135's are plentiful and cheaper than anything intervening.

Many thanks for the advice.

I'm open for proposes.

Good lenses to portrait and fashion! Very Happy