Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lightning another hdr attempt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: Lightning another hdr attempt Reply with quote

Here is another HDR try. This is 4 shots. There was a nice lightning display going. These are all about 30ish secs so some motion again. Not much to look at really Rolling Eyes Here in Western Washington catching lightning is not an often present opportunity. In other words, take what you can get Wink

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is often a problem I met with HDR in natural places. The wind usually moves the tree leaves resulting in a blurry effect that is not that cool.

Try not to use HDR programs but layers into PS and mask out the leaves in the other layers.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, but does not have the drama of your other night shoot.

patrickh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I think this one is crap probably I should not have posted it. Mostly I was excited to have caught the lightning. It is a rare event around here as I mentioned. Usually if there is lightning it is pissing hella rain. Not really a time for the camera to be out.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I think this one is crap probably I should not have posted it. Mostly I was excited to have caught the lightning. It is a rare event around here as I mentioned. Usually if there is lightning it is pissing hella rain. Not really a time for the camera to be out.