Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Three F1.2 Lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Three F1.2 Lenses Reply with quote

I like Cosina Bessa cameras, R4M is really easy to use for wide angle lenses.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! What a beautiful and fantastic set! All yours??

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, they are. Here is all my Bessas....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I play with your toys ?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Voigtlanders are really great little RF's. I have a pair of Bessa L's and an R2m. I like the mechanical shutter. I have looked into the R4a. This is one camera I would like to have with AE. Since the rangefinder is optimized for wide angle lense it is a perfect street shooter. Aperture priority auto would be a really nice feature with this setup. Koji do you find the focus is pretty accurate with 28mm and wider while using large apertures?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice collection! Shocked

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got the R4M today from CQ, so can't tell you how accurate the range finder is.
You may have to wait till the next week. My Bessa-R has no focus problem so far.

Initially I was thinking to get R4A, but for wide angle lenses the meter is a bit trickier, so I decided to get R4M. It was a little surprise how the meter works, I like it since I get used to the three color LED indicators.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Nice collection!