Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Won Voigländer 2/50mm Ultron + 2.8/35mm Skoparex - good?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:13 am    Post subject: Won Voigländer 2/50mm Ultron + 2.8/35mm Skoparex - good? Reply with quote

Guys,

I just won these two Voigtländer (Zeiss??) lenses:

2/50mm Ultron

2.8/35mm Skoparex

and wondered if someone has experience with these QBM (Rollei bajonet) lenses. I plan on using them on my Canon with adaptor.

The Skoparex is believed to by a Zeiss Distagon lens, though.

Both lenses are in excellent condition and look hardly used. Glass is MINT since it had always been protected by UV filters.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to have read somewhere that the Color-Ultron 50/1.8 is actually the same lens as the Rollei HFT Planar... but i could be mistaken.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they are made in japan, may be mamiya factory or mamiya design. This brand - mamiya - did all the rolleinar lens for rolleiflex 35 mm camera - except the 105 mm (made by kiron). The ultron 50/1,8 may be planar design (similar to planar rollei), but 50/2 seem me to be a mamiya 50/2 lens.

I had the planar 1,8 singapur and the rolleinar 55/1,4 (mamiya) only. Both very good.

Good luck.