Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A bit of takumar
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: A bit of takumar Reply with quote

Click image for bigger.

From left
20/4.5
35/3.5
55/1.8
135/3.5
150/4
200/4
300/4
Pentax original extension tubes with case.

Absent is the 50/4 Macro takumar, which I have yet to see what happens with, its at Peter atm. Also missing is the 28/2.8 which is at my mums place. Also missing is the 50/1.4 that I don't have yet, but hopefully will get from Peter shortly.

Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking guys!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Nice looking guys!

They really are good looking. They are sexyness defined, especially the 49mm filter threaded ones. They are so thin.

Unfortunally the 35mm needs a replacement or a real cleaning. oily apertureblades and very dusty inside. The others are in good condition. Lack a few hoods and bags though. And those are often as expensive as the lenses Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see an 85 or a 105 Wink

How about the 40mm pancake, it seems a very good lens. Are you planning to get that too?

Somewhere on this site there should be a Takumar lens brochure which I pdf'd for Attila

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
I don't see an 85 or a 105 Wink

How about the 40mm pancake, it seems a very good lens. Are you planning to get that too?

Somewhere on this site there should be a Takumar lens brochure which I pdf'd for Attila

I am planning to get everything that says S-M-C Takumar or Super Takumar to begin with. Then I might consider the Auto, Tele, plain Takumars and Takumar-A :p

And yes, I have been waiting for a good price of the 85 and the 105. Offered to buy Attilas 85, but he laughed at me :'(.

Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are gorgeous lenses, look to be in excellent shape. My Takumar family photo would look more like a mash-up: I have 2 28s, a 35, 2 50's, and a 55. But at least I've distributed them between Supers and SMC/S-M-C, plus the 55 is an Auto.

Do you have the metal shade for the 28? It's the coolest thing, you rotate it to tighten it over the lens.

Which ones are your favorites?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
Those are gorgeous lenses, look to be in excellent shape. My Takumar family photo would look more like a mash-up: I have 2 28s, a 35, 2 50's, and a 55. But at least I've distributed them between Supers and SMC/S-M-C, plus the 55 is an Auto.

Do you have the metal shade for the 28? It's the coolest thing, you rotate it to tighten it over the lens.

Which ones are your favorites?

55 and 135. No question about it. No shade for the 28 Sad. I thought there was a built in shade on the 200, I was wrong. need to get one for it. But atm i am looking for the 85. But they are hard to come by. *looks at Attila*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zewrak/2731966918/

Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know where you live

Wink