Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron 135mm f2.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Tamron 135mm f2.5 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that the 03B?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is always something about Tamron lenses of that time. Their designer was the best in the business I think.

They look like they are expected to be excellent, even if they are sometimes in fact just mediocre.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got one of those... A wonderful glass.

Jes.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisalegria wrote:
There is always something about Tamron lenses of that time. Their designer was the best in the business I think.

They look like they are expected to be excellent, even if they are sometimes in fact just mediocre.

The concept of lenses with interchangeable mounts is brilliant, but in one way I think the design could be improved. Maybe it's just me being hamfisted, but I find the aperture control on the AD2 lenses, right up against the mount, is quite fiddly and difficult to find, especially on the lenses with separate focus and zoom rings. When I try to stop down the aperture I always seem to move the zoom ring I've just set . Grrr!