Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super Takumar 35mm f3.5 - Dalacarlia
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Super Takumar 35mm f3.5 - Dalacarlia Reply with quote

Does the exagerated colours work?

Last edited by zewrak on Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Initially yes, but a closer look makes the blue seem to be from an ocean I don't recognise Smile Smile Smile

patrickh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Initially yes, but a closer look makes the blue seem to be from an ocean I don't recognise Smile Smile Smile

patrickh

Righty. Ill lower it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lowered but still exaggerated. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an unusual and creative composition, congratulations.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:

How am I supposed to interpret that? :p

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zewrak wrote:
Orio wrote:

Does it need an interpretation? Confused
I like the composition, it's not banal as often it happens to see with nudes.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
zewrak wrote:
Orio wrote:

Does it need an interpretation? Confused
I like the composition, it's not banal as often it happens to see with nudes.

Well I wasnt sure if you liked it or not Very Happy. "Unusual" is the word I use when I want to throw up whatever someone just served me Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zewrak, what is that on her hat? I'm thinking a pet mouse in a sweater?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
zewrak, what is that on her hat? I'm thinking a pet mouse in a sweater?

Hehe its two small balls of yarn. Its a common part of the traditional clothes in sweden. Usually on the hat or at the knees on the male clothes (its a male hat).
[img]
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8d/Folkdr%C3%A4kt%2C_F%C3%A4rs_h%C3%A4rad%2C_Nordisk_familjebok.png/390px-Folkdr%C3%A4kt%2C_F%C3%A4rs_h%C3%A4rad%2C_Nordisk_familjebok.png[/img]

We were both quite nervous doing this, I never shot nudes and she had never been a nude model. So considering the nerves and general teenager attitude, I think this picture was ok. We never intended to get full nudes or to be provoking at all. This was almost what we planned from start. So I am glad you liked it Orio, we will make a better one later on hopefully. Smile With a bit more control and smooth execution. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you accept a little suggestion, next time make her sit on the top of the rock, leaving the more rear part outside of rock so that her bottom looks round and not pressed by weight.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
If you accept a little suggestion, next time make her sit on the top of the rock, leaving the more rear part outside of rock so that her bottom looks round and not pressed by weight.

Yeah we said that aswell Smile. Really it should have been more from the side too. I have some of them, but they are too revealing to keep within the plan :p