Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Telear-N 200mm f3.5 Nikon / M42 - SOLD
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: Telear-N 200mm f3.5 Nikon / M42 - SOLD Reply with quote

Telear-N 200mm f3.5 Nikon / M42 - Superb

Another lens from my collection to fund the new boiler.

Nr. mint condition, very good sharpness.

Comes with original leather case, Nikon mount fitted and additional M42 mount.

£25 GBP + shipping (£4 UK, £5 euro, PM for elsewhere). Paypal prefered (no fees).

Last edited by Richard_D on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody go for it!! Excellent lens, great price!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Telear-N 200mm f3.5 Nikon / M42 - Superb Reply with quote

Richard_D wrote:

£25 GBP + shipping (£4 UK, £5 euro, PM for elsewhere). Paypal prefered (no fees).

How does it compare to other lenses? Meyer, SMC tak for example? Got any test gallery or so?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Telear-N 200mm f3.5 Nikon / M42 - Superb Reply with quote

zewrak wrote:
Richard_D wrote:

How does it compare to other lenses? Meyer, SMC tak for example? Got any test gallery or so?

A few from me:

http://forum.mflenses.com/telear-200mm-f3-5-around-faversham-t5455.html

and from the Gallery by Attila:
http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/russian_lens/telear_200mm_f3_5/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damnation. Now i need to do some calculations.

But generally, you would recommend this over the Meyer Orestegor that I have and believe is crap? ;D If i buy this, it would be instead of the Takumar I guess Surprised

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zewrak wrote:
Damnation. Now i need to do some calculations.

But generally, you would recommend this over the Meyer Orestegor that I have and believe is crap? ;D If i buy this, it would be instead of the Takumar I guess Surprised

I've not used the Meyer so can't really compare - Carsten or Attila can probably do a better comparison. It's a very good performer...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Telear-N 200mm f3.5 Nikon / M42 - Superb Reply with quote

zewrak wrote:

Some test shots on mine (has a yellowed lens element, which seems to be specific to mine)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nantonos/sets/72157605332891468/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have the Orestor and never have tried it, but I rate the Telear 3.5/200 higher than the Pentacon 4/200 and the Jupiter-21M 4/200 when it comes to optical performance. The Jupiter-21 has a better building quality - well, it's built like a tank. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rate very close to Nikon bests!