Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Steinheil macro lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Steinheil macro lens Reply with quote

I have excelents references of the Steinheil macro lens 100 mm.F/2,8, in M42.

Never had one in my hands, but saw some pics and know the photographer.

Did you see it in ebay or have you one to sell?

Send two pages with image and dates.

I have the original and scaned it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never seen and never heard ... Sad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the macro lenses range from steinheil , they were four : Macro-Quinar 2,8/100, Macro-Quinaron 3,5/35, Auto-Macro-Quinon 1,9/55, and Auto_Macro-Tele-Quinar 2,8/135 . Very scarce ! These lenses are in my top ten wish-list lenses ... . I have 4 steinheil lenses and they are excellent, on the same level than Schneider-Kreuznach

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELIOS

Yes, they are very good.

In Argentina, I look for this form 1979. I saw and had some lenses, but I never saw the lens macro Steinheil.

In the future, I hope........

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very good and very sharp!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK.

The next monday's morning, I will take my gun and wil go shop by shop, collector by collector, and when I see one macro steinheil, it will be mine!!!!! Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estudleon , the best method to convince a seller is undoubtly $$$$ , ££££, or €€€€ . If you "visit" my show-cases , you'll probably encounter a saturating counteract ...see by yourself .... Mr. Green

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steinheil does sound interesting Smile. A quick look on ebay shows theres even a 100mm Macro-Quinar on sale, however for a noble 425euros Smile
Click here to see on Ebay

On the topic of Steinheil, anyone tried the Culmigon 35mm 4,5? Opinions on it? Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niko

Thanks for the date. I haven't exakta or topcon cameras, and I wan't to touch the original mount (down price very much).

Helios

I can "visit" your show-cases, but without my gun!! Laughing