Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

PENTAX SUPER-MULIT-COATED TAKUMAR 28mm 1:3.5 ? Real price ?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: PENTAX SUPER-MULIT-COATED TAKUMAR 28mm 1:3.5 ? Real price ? Reply with quote

Check out this... no bid, cause no description ??? even for $5
Click here to see on Ebay

And here its buy it now for US $119.00
Click here to see on Ebay

So guys what is supposed to be real price for this lense ?
And any views on it ??

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had in the past my copy was $5 value paper weight.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like mine. It came with caps, case and hood like your link. Cost £22 including a 1.8/55 and SPII camera 2 years ago.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, but the other lens is a MULIT coated, they are very rare, specially formulated to take photos of mullets.

Damn that went cheap though, I'd have snatched it up.

Ever notice how lenses come so much cheaper when attached to a camera?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:

Thats why I have so many cameras Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maddog10 wrote:
Nesster wrote:

Thats why I have so many cameras Very Happy

hehe i know !! I am trying to chase deals like that.. ! Missed the CJZ 180/2.8 once with a kiev camera titled deal... !

I missed this one as i wasn't online for this lense.. !!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, it isn't a S-M-C or SMC, but I seem to have won a Super 28 with case and shade for $30.51 delivered. I'd say a fair price, I'm pleased Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOps I seem to have bought this one (relisted) also, for $11.50.

Rolling Eyes I forgot I bid on it and that it ended last night. I was pretty surprised this afternoon when I went to check on ebay.

including delivery, the avg price for the two Tak 28's is $26. But I get 1 case, 1 metal shade + case, and 3 close up filters too.

I've 4 28mm's, I have to break out into the 24's I keep telling myself.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is an extremely good price. they usually go for 4 times that.

Its a nice lens, I have one.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got an alu Flek 35 together with a camera (Praktica FX2 that I use regularly) for about 40 euro.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a SMC-M version of it. If I remember correctly, it was thrown in the back of my head when I was walking around minding my own buisness. Either that, or I bought it for 30$.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The two arrived. The Super is super: in great shape and the metal shade is ultra cool. The S-M-C is in good shape as well, there may be a tiny flaw in the front element coating, and for some reason it wouldn't mount on my Spottie, though mounted fine on the Fujica ST605. Interestingly neither came with a lens cap, but did come with a rear cap. The S-M-C has a rubber hood which probably vignettes in 35mm and new +diopters.

My daughter has the digital cam, so I'm traveling with the Spottie + Super.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The two arrived. The Super is super: in great shape and the metal shade is ultra cool. The S-M-C is in good shape as well, there may be a tiny flaw in the front element coating, and for some reason it wouldn't mount on my Spottie, though mounted fine on the Fujica ST605. Interestingly neither came with a lens cap, but did come with a rear cap. The S-M-C has a rubber hood which probably vignettes in 35mm and new +diopters.

My daughter has the digital cam, so I'm traveling with the Spottie + Super.